Terms of Service - Disclaimer
See the Privacy document on logging in to the site via Facebook on this page
See all the documents on Privacy and login to the site through Strava at this page
Download and follow the GPS, GPX guide tracks suggested by itrek.it, means being aware:
- of the indications and recommendations for safe cycling
- the exclusion of liability of itrek.it in case of accidents on the suggested routes, including total or partial loss of equipment or damage to your bike.
- that with the download of the suggested GPS, GPX guide tracks, you declare that you have read, confirmed and signed this LIBERATORY.
Directions and recommendations for safe cycling:
• No signs are positioned by us on the suggested routes.
• Minors must always be accompanied by a parent.
• The helmet must always be fastened.
• Respect the traffic rules.
• Keep trails clean and tidy.
• Always wear a helmet. Although it can be a little uncomfortable, especially in summer when it is hot, the helmet is an indispensable accessory that every good biker must wear because it can save your life in the event of a fall.
• Find out about the chosen route and its surroundings, make sure you have enough time to complete the entire route before evening. Don't stray from the path. It is useful to carry your mobile phone always charged, making sure that there is a field in the area where your path is located (We recommend installing the 112 app).
• Be objective in judging your level of physical training before starting the chosen path, and be aware of your physical limitations.
• Always inform someone else about the routes you intend to take during the day, especially if you venture alone, in which case use an APP to share your location.
• Always use the utmost caution, moderating your speed especially when going downhill and when cornering, and always be ready to see any obstacles by calculating a sufficient braking distance. The paths are also suitable for walks in the countryside or for trekking, so be careful of people on foot (they always take precedence).
• Bring plenty of water (or a salt supplement) and easy-to-eat snacks to keep your energy level constant. Unless accompanied by an expert guide, avoid eating the fruits of the forest and drinking water from the streams.
• Wear suitable clothing, with breathable fabric and above all suitable for the temperatures of the period. Be prepared for sudden thunderstorms, bringing a good raincoat.
• Check your bicycle before departure. In particular, it checks the tires (condition and pressure) because rough terrain can damage them. The unexpected can always happen, so bring a tire repair kit and a tools kit with various tools.
• Have respect for nature. Do not throw garbage on the streets or on the paths in the countryside and avoid unnecessary annoying noises.
• Always respect the signs, prohibitions and reports by observing the highway code. Avoid traveling on unmarked paths or roads.
I, the undersigned, declare to exempt itrek.it and other associations, structures and institutions that may be involved, from any type of liability deriving from the attendance of the courses and in any other initiative included on this site.
The initiatives were carried out thanks to the passion for the bicycle and its contributors. For this reason, while doing everything possible to maintain the maximum accuracy and reliability of the information, we decline all responsibility for any errors, omissions, correctness of the gps routes (gpx), and any other information contained on this site.
itrek.it, is also not responsible if accidents occur on the suggested routes, including total or partial loss of equipment or damage to your bicycle. It is recommended to always keep in mind your level of training and follow the advice and suggestions contained on the site, to always pedal in absolute safety.
Although itrek.it does not take care of the maintenance of the routes, and some tracks are periodically retraced, it is not possible to guarantee the practicability of all the paths that could become unusable due to the rapid growth of vegetation or erosion due to rains.
For the aforementioned reasons, we are happy to share the tracks with you hoping that you can have fun in our area, but we will not feel responsible for the use you will make of it since nobody has forced you to download them.
Finally, the itrek.it staff reserves the right to modify or update the contents of the website, including routes and related descriptions at any time and without notice. However, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The participant in the initiatives declares under his own responsibility, to be in good health and to exonerate itrek.it from any civil and criminal liability related and consequent to the assessment of any accidents on the suggested routes, declaring to be in full faculty and in any case boasting suitable experience to face the above paths.
Privacy / Authorization to the processing of personal data
The Data Controller, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, this Information by informing Users.
The changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Application The User is therefore invited to read the Privacy information at each access to the Application.
In case of non-acceptance of the changes made to the Privacy information, the User is required to cease using this Application and may request the Data Controller to remove his Personal Data.
1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Data and content acquired automatically during the use of the Application:
- Technical data
: the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses, or the domain names used by the Users who connect to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
B. Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies:
Cookies are used to transmit personal information, and persistent cookies are used, it is not a system for tracing Users but to allow them to use the site. The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the User's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) and strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Application. The session cookies used in this Application avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of Users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the User's personal identification data.
C. Data and content acquired during registration on the site :
the personal data processed (Name, Surname, E-mail), are mandatory and used exclusively for logging in to the site, they are stored until the user requests cancellation. from the site, the data is not transferred to any third party.
D. Optional data:
the optional data, used for example for the creation of the card, are in no way stored on the Itrek server or other support.
They are used to create the card in pdf format and the file itself is downloaded to the user's computer.
The Personal Data collected can be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations.
3. Method of treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. No other person will have access to Personal Data in addition to the Owner.
4. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of Personal Data relating to the User is based on the following legal bases:
- the consent given by the User for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre
- contractual measures - the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a vital interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each treatment at the address email@example.com.
Personal data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Security measures
The treatment is carried out according to methods and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data, having the owner adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the treatment is carried out in compliance with the legislation of reference.
7. Retention period of data
The Personal Data will be retained for the time period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. In particular, the Personal Data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, for the execution of the obligations inherent and consequent to it, for compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for own or third party defensive purposes.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data until the consent is revoked.
Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority. All Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the User within 30 days from the end of the retention period. At the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of Personal Data can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All Personal Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which can produce legal effects for the person or which can affect them in significant ways
9. User Rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Personal Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- access their personal data;
- verify and request correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation of their Personal Data;
- receive your Personal Data or have it transferred to another holder;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the owner's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Gabriele Riva, e-mail address email@example.com.
Last updated: 04/26/2020
- the document on Privacy on login to the site via Facebook on this page
- all the documents on Privacy and login on the site through Strava on this page
- all privacy documents and login to the site via Garmin on this page